Who is Amy (Video)
WHO IS AMY (VIDEO)
A PERFECT WAY TO GET YOUR KIDS LEARNING
A DOLL THAT TALKS AND ANSWERS QUESTIONS!
Ask Amy™ will:
- Encourage verbal and social/emotional development
- Promote self-esteem and empathy in young children
- Respond to 12 verbal prompts / questions with a variety of answers
- Sing the alphabet, lullabies, nursery rhymes, and more
- Recites poems and tongue-twisters
- Move her lips, turn her head and blink automatically in a life-like fashion
- Tell jokes and giggle
- And so much more
HOW DOES ASK AMY™ INTERACT?
Use the following verbal prompts/questions to engage with Ask Amy™ and see how she will respond:
- Where are you from?
- Tell me a story.
- Sing me a song.
- Are you a fashion girl?
- Do you have pets?
- Am I pretty?
- Do you like school?
- I love you
Ask Amy™ Encourages Self-Learning
Self-learning is one of the strongest skills a child can develop. It not only creates confidence and self-esteem, it will help them become independent thinkers and stronger students. As Ask Amy™ interacts and engages the child, she can help a child strengthen their speech and language skills, emotional interaction, and become more comfortable engaging with other people.